Lashon Byrd- Budding star


Lashon Byrd - Teen millionaire


There's a new guy in town, and he's young and ambitious. His name is Lashon Byrd, and apparently, he's written and published a book at an age younger than he is now. Not only that, he's a fairly new actor, only one year into the business, now, I haven't seen much of his work when it comes to acting, but I have no doubt his big break in the business is up and coming, he seems passionate about the craft. His book is selling globally, and I believe he's coming out with more projects, which is always good.

Now, you're probably asking, is that all? Well no, according to a few sources, and his social media, he's also an entrepreneur, particularly a startup founder, in the technology industry. Yes you heard it right, a writing, and acting career, with an entrepreneurship career on top of that! This isn't even the craziest part, according to a few more sources, he's looking for a co-founder, if any of you would potentially be interested in working with this young man, I've attached his Linkedin. Believe it or not, he's also only 14. He's creating some buzz and I'm pretty sure he's proud of it. On top of that, according to a few sources and my own analysis, his net-worth sits somewhere between 1.2 million - 3.5 million. Although I'm sure his net worth is 1.8 million. Mind you, this young star is only 14, and the reason I'm writing about him is because I find him to be interesting, very young and successful. I'm proud of him, even though I don't personally know him, and I'm sure his family is proud of him, and wanted to generate him some PR for him because why not, this young man deserves it.

Now, as stated before, I've attached a link to his social media, there you could find out more and potentially connect with him if you so please. Thank you for reading the random articles blog, and give this young man his credit, he likely worked very hard for his successes, and he's only going up from here.



Social: linkedin.com/in/yourmum256/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young legend in the making

The current journalism statistics (2022)